The IDAK Career Match is designed for adults who are seeking more in-depth information than what college and high school vocational tests provide. Career Match is normally administered by an IDAK trained counselor or as part of a career advancement seminar. It can also be self-administered and self-interpreted.
Features of this in-depth career assessment instrument include:
- Assessment of your interests, values and natural talents
- Matching of your attributes to over 90,000 career options, selecting the top 10
- Recommended types of organizations you are most interested in and value
- Listing of job titles within recommended organizations which match your strengths
- Web links to names of organizations in your community which match your results
This is the most advanced and in-depth assessment-career matching process you will find to help you locate your career sweet spot. Call to discuss our career advancement services with one of our preferred certified counselors. 800.245.1108 or 503.252.3495 (free consultation).
IDAK Career Match Assessment System
What is so unique about the IDAK Career Match system? Watch a one-minute video and find out. Your interests, values and natural talents matched to over 90,000 career options. The IDAK Career Match Assessment System is IDAK’s premier assessment and career matching instrument. It has been recognized as the industry’s most comprehensive and in-depth system. Career Match evaluates aptitudes in three distinct areas: interests, values and natural talents. Most other systems evaluate only one or two of these aptitude categories. These aptitudes are then cross-matched against more than 90,000 career options. The top ten matches are featured, including organization descriptions as well as recommended job titles within those organizations. The results are pre-coded to facilitate a link to an exhaustive list of compatible names of companies and organizations in your city. This data is updated on a weekly basis. You can purchase the IDAK Career Match three ways:
- As part of our ten-week Complete Job Search Service.
- As part of our Mid-Career Advancement Service and Ministry Search Assessment.
- As part of our Self-Administered Kit. Contact our office for a personalized list of fees and service features.