- IDAK coaching since 1999
- Counseling individuals in mid-career transition
- Assisting individuals during a divorce who desire a new career direction
- Coaching college students with major courses of study and career goals
- Guiding ministry leaders regarding optimum future options
- Resolving job performance conflicts with churches and ministry organizations
- Serving out-of-town clients via telephone sessions
Location: Denver, CO
Biography: Judy has been assisting individuals with exploring new career directions for over 30 years. She began her career in the 1980’s helping individuals with disabilities to identify a career path that fits within their capabilities. She currently has a successful private practice, established completely via word-of-mouth, performing career counseling and coaching to a wide range of individuals.
Judy has a Master’s Degree in Guidance and Counseling and is a Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC). She is also certified as a Case Manager and a Vocational Rehabilitation Counselor. Judy is recognized as an Expert Witness in state and federal courts regarding employment and labor market issues.