Host: John Bradley
Guest Host: George Dutch
This meeting is a very different interview because the President will have a big-picture perspective regarding the overall organization beyond just the job you want. The president thinks in terms of the type of people he/she wants in the organization, the overall work ethic and work culture. This means the more you learn about the president’s priorities, how the organization was founded, what changes and strengths the president brought to the organization, the better able you are to adjust your qualifications to fit that perspective. If a previous manager is your advocate, contact that person to get information about the president, as well as the president’s vision and goals for the organization. You also need to re-craft your qualifications as suggested in the broadcast. Congratulations, you are almost there.
Check out some other podcasts...
- Sharpening Your Interview Skills
- Avoiding Three Common Job Search Pitfalls
- What Questions To Avoid Answering
- Will More School Get More Jobs?
- Using Social Media In The Job Search
- How to Build Rapport with Hiring Managers On and Offline
- Answering Tough Interview Questions
- Pursuing A Dream Job With NO Related Experience
- Calming Interview Jitters
- How NOT To Use A Resume