Host: John Bradley
Guest Host: Linda Baugh
Congratulations, but the race is not over. This final step needs careful preparation. What can you do and say that will make you stand out above the competition?
First, ask if you can be the last person interviewed. Next try to find out who will be doing the interview. Is there someone who previously interviewed you with whom you felt a positive affirmation? If yes, call that person and ask for some final tips about the person who is interviewing you. Don’t assume that the interviewer remembers or even know the details discussed in your previous interviews. Select what you believe to be your 3 or 4 major qualification strengths and be prepared to offer those. Again, congratulations. You are almost there.
Check out some other podcasts...
- Sharpening Your Interview Skills
- Avoiding Three Common Job Search Pitfalls
- What Questions To Avoid Answering
- Will More School Get More Jobs?
- Using Social Media In The Job Search
- How to Build Rapport with Hiring Managers On and Offline
- Answering Tough Interview Questions
- Pursuing A Dream Job With NO Related Experience
- Calming Interview Jitters
- How NOT To Use A Resume