Host: John Bradley
Guest Host: George Dutch
When the employer does not answer, what do you do? This and other key tips for successfully contacting employers are discussed.
- How do you respond when all you get is voice mail and no one calls you back?
- Do emails work in trying to set up an appointment?
- When you finally get the employer on the phone, what do you say to schedule an appointment?
- What is the goal for the first exploratory appointment?
- How do you determine if there might be a future opportunity?
- Why is it important not to take a resume for the first exploratory appointment?
- How do you bring your first appointment to a close and schedule a follow-up meeting?
- During a follow-up meeting, what is the topic of conversation which will clearly point to a future opportunity?
Check out some other podcasts...
- Sharpening Your Interview Skills
- Avoiding Three Common Job Search Pitfalls
- What Questions To Avoid Answering
- Will More School Get More Jobs?
- Using Social Media In The Job Search
- How to Build Rapport with Hiring Managers On and Offline
- Answering Tough Interview Questions
- Pursuing A Dream Job With NO Related Experience
- Calming Interview Jitters
- How NOT To Use A Resume