Host: John Bradley
Guest Host: Linda Baugh
Let’s clear up the mystery that surrounds Head Hunters. Isn’t it strange that many job hunters spend much of their energy trying to court the favor of a head hunter? The reality is that head hunters only assist 2-3% of job seekers to find employment. To make these individuals even less attractive, they are working for the employer, not for the job hunter. Since you are not paying them for helping you, they really aren’t. Let’s turn the corner and learn what the world of head hunting is all about by listening to two seasoned head hunters share from their job placement experience. They will also give specific advice to those who are being represented by a head hunter.
Check out some other podcasts...
- Sharpening Your Interview Skills
- Avoiding Three Common Job Search Pitfalls
- What Questions To Avoid Answering
- Will More School Get More Jobs?
- Using Social Media In The Job Search
- How to Build Rapport with Hiring Managers On and Offline
- Answering Tough Interview Questions
- Pursuing A Dream Job With NO Related Experience
- Calming Interview Jitters
- How NOT To Use A Resume