Host: John Bradley
Guest Host: Tom Board
Is starting your own business a smart alternative to a new job? Two seasoned business start-up owners discuss what it takes and how they have counseled others who want to take the plunge. Not only is there a need to objectively identify the appropriate traits the job demands; but there are key issues which involve a good business plan, investment capital, know-how of the business, marketing strategy, and how this demanding occupation takes special understanding from the family.
Check out some other podcasts...
- Sharpening Your Interview Skills
- Avoiding Three Common Job Search Pitfalls
- What Questions To Avoid Answering
- Will More School Get More Jobs?
- Using Social Media In The Job Search
- How to Build Rapport with Hiring Managers On and Offline
- Answering Tough Interview Questions
- Pursuing A Dream Job With NO Related Experience
- Calming Interview Jitters
- How NOT To Use A Resume