Host: John Bradley
Guest Host: George Dutch
Good managers are always busy, especially when an annoying caller asks for a meeting. The key is knowing what topics managers are eager to discuss so that a meeting is easier to schedule. Two seasoned job search coaches share their successes of over 60 combined years which have helped many get that important appointment. Learning how you can connect with busy managers is easier than you think.
Check out some other podcasts...
- Sharpening Your Interview Skills
- Avoiding Three Common Job Search Pitfalls
- What Questions To Avoid Answering
- Will More School Get More Jobs?
- Using Social Media In The Job Search
- How to Build Rapport with Hiring Managers On and Offline
- Answering Tough Interview Questions
- Pursuing A Dream Job With NO Related Experience
- Calming Interview Jitters
- How NOT To Use A Resume