Host: John Bradley
Guest Host: Linda Baugh
Social Media used correctly provides incredible advantages for the job seeker. The most significant advantage is the ability to search for those who know you and who also know someone in an organization you wish to contact. Using a service like LinkedIn provides connections with your distant classmates from high school as well as former work colleagues, club members, church members, professional association members and more. The key to this wealth of contacts is a well-planned strategy to develop connections inside companies you want to explore.
Check out some other podcasts...
- Sharpening Your Interview Skills
- Avoiding Three Common Job Search Pitfalls
- What Questions To Avoid Answering
- Will More School Get More Jobs?
- Using Social Media In The Job Search
- How to Build Rapport with Hiring Managers On and Offline
- Answering Tough Interview Questions
- Pursuing A Dream Job With NO Related Experience
- Calming Interview Jitters
- How NOT To Use A Resume