Host: John Bradley
Guest Host: Tom Board
Just one carefully selected class has a hidden advantage. No, not a degree program, just a two academic credit course in the field you want to pursue. If you are enrolled in a class, that means you are a student and eligible for a field experience to supplement your textbook instruction. Looking for a field experience is much easier than hunting for a job. This is not being a volunteer. The key is to know what to look for when you agree to three months of experiential learning. You will gain referrals from your course instructor, inside contacts at your work site and valuable experience. This is a proven process to secure the ideal job in the ideal organization.
Check out some other podcasts...
- Sharpening Your Interview Skills
- Avoiding Three Common Job Search Pitfalls
- What Questions To Avoid Answering
- Will More School Get More Jobs?
- Using Social Media In The Job Search
- How to Build Rapport with Hiring Managers On and Offline
- Answering Tough Interview Questions
- Pursuing A Dream Job With NO Related Experience
- Calming Interview Jitters
- How NOT To Use A Resume