Host: John Bradley
Guest Host: Linda Baugh
Do you feel that you’re wasting time applying online? Do you really think someone is reading every word and checking all the details? Actually, applications are the last resort employers consider when looking for a candidate. The first place they look is at people they already know and consider competent. Possibly some-one within the company, a former employee, a professional colleague, a college friend, a referral from another employee. After all those considerations, then the online applications are considered. How can you compete with all of that? You can and the broadcast explains how.
Check out some other podcasts...
- Sharpening Your Interview Skills
- Avoiding Three Common Job Search Pitfalls
- What Questions To Avoid Answering
- Will More School Get More Jobs?
- Using Social Media In The Job Search
- How to Build Rapport with Hiring Managers On and Offline
- Answering Tough Interview Questions
- Pursuing A Dream Job With NO Related Experience
- Calming Interview Jitters
- How NOT To Use A Resume