Host: John Bradley
Guest Host: Tom Board
Have you been trying but don’t seem to succeed? Do you start a new job only to find that it didn’t turn out as hoped? Maybe you were unfairly terminated and have not been able to get back to where you were before. All of these issues and more are the focus of this broadcast. Counselors Tom Board and John Bradley sensitively explore the causes of chronic unemployment and underemployment and share how to climb out of this nasty pit. This is not a short and quick fix. Yet, the good news is that the disappointments of the past can be reversed so that you can truly move ahead to that very best position.
Check out some other podcasts...
- Sharpening Your Interview Skills
- Avoiding Three Common Job Search Pitfalls
- What Questions To Avoid Answering
- Will More School Get More Jobs?
- Using Social Media In The Job Search
- How to Build Rapport with Hiring Managers On and Offline
- Answering Tough Interview Questions
- Pursuing A Dream Job With NO Related Experience
- Calming Interview Jitters
- How NOT To Use A Resume