Host: John Bradley
Guest Host: George Dutch
Is it reasonable to dream about getting an exciting job? Actually, it is more achievable than you think. But it starts with a desire to want something better. That better job is not available on a vacancy list. If it was, you wouldn’t qualify because you don’t have related experience. Our two career advancement experts share their combined 60 years of experience of coaching individuals to that next best job without prior experience. You can do it; however, there must be a want-to. It all starts there.
Check out some other podcasts...
- Sharpening Your Interview Skills
- Avoiding Three Common Job Search Pitfalls
- What Questions To Avoid Answering
- Will More School Get More Jobs?
- Using Social Media In The Job Search
- How to Build Rapport with Hiring Managers On and Offline
- Answering Tough Interview Questions
- Pursuing A Dream Job With NO Related Experience
- Calming Interview Jitters
- How NOT To Use A Resume