Autobiographical Interview Training. This is an advanced level of training for the serious career management counselor/consultant who wants to develop his/her own interview assessment in addition to using the IDAK Career Match process. Participants learn how to assess Natural Talents by an autobiographical interview process.
- The Level III Seminar provides participants with five levels of training. These include:
- The theory of autobiographical interview
- Video role playing
- Personal assessment of each seminar participant to provide guidance in their professional practice
- Live role play for each participant
- Closed-circuit live video of participant role plays for enhanced individualized training
Applications for your practice. Participants are given models for structuring billable time: one for career counseling and the other for corporate consulting. Billable time ranges from three to seven hours. All applications of this assessment process are one-on-one services.